Direct Deposit

Submit this form to have payments deposited directly into an account.

Change of Address

Submit this form if you need to change an address.


Submit a W-9 to update your account to keep federal taxes from being withheld.

Void Check Request

Checks can be cashed for one year after they are issued. If it is more than one year old, please fill out this Void Check Request form.

Stop Paper Detail form

This form can be used so that you do not receive paper payment detail, it does not affect how you are paid.

Request for Owner Number

Use this form if you do not know your owner number and would like us to contact you

Contact Owner Relations

Contact the ConocoPhillips Owner Relations Unit (ORU) at the phone number or e-mail address corresponding to the first letter of your last name or company name.